[Koha] Bookbag "Send" Email Probems and Virtual Shelves Not Working

Chartrand, Michael MCHARTRAND at shsny.com
Fri Apr 13 07:22:55 NZST 2007

We'd love to be able to use the "bookbag" feature in the OPAC, but when a patron sends an email to me with their bookbag items in it, I have no idea who it's from as Koha always uses my email address [the system administrator] as the "sender" and does not include the patron's email address or record number.

My second problem is that I would love to use the Virtual Shelves as well, but when I select an item and then click on "Add to Virtual Shelf", nothing happens---the window just sits there!  Not sure what's going on there.  Any advice/help you could render would be appreciated.

Michael K Chartrand
Library Technician
Hunter-Rice Health Sciences Library
Samaritan Medical Center