[Koha] How to select Framework

Anthony Manzo manzo at salk.edu
Fri Apr 13 06:04:01 NZST 2007

How does one go about selecting which MARC Framework to use if there are
multiple.  I have one framework called test and another that has no
identifier but the description is 'Default framework'.  I have setup the
Test framework as the one to use yet whenever I do a MARC Check it
ignores the Test framework and looks at the Default.

I've looked all over the gui, database tables and scripts and haven't
found anything that allow me to select the framework to use.

I am running Koha V 2.2.7 in a linux environment.

Thanks,
Tony
manzo at salk.edu