[Koha] Koha Skins - HTML Templates

MRafiq rafiqlibrarian at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 04:39:40 NZST 2007

Kyle
Would you please help me by sending Owen's great NPL templates. I am
thanking you and Owen in anticipation for this help. Actually I have
installed Koha on Windows XP and I want to give a good interface to
Librarians as well to OPAC users. I hope you can help me to do this. I'm a
new user to koha and little knows about HTML coding.
Best Regards.

Rafiq