[Koha] Re: Is there an efficient way to manage the MARC frameworks? (User from China)

Hero_xbd!.RRR heroxbd at 126.com
Tue Apr 3 12:20:42 NZST 2007

Maybe I need to restate the question clearly.

We have about 100 catalogers, have can I get the information on who has
added how many books? Further, how can I keep track and set up a
"contribution rank list"?

--
Xu Benda

Fundamental Science of Mathematics and Physics,
Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.China, 100084

tel:86-10-51531861
http://learn.tsinghua.edu.cn:8080/2005012177