[Koha] Plz help me!!!!!!!1

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Mon Apr 2 20:21:47 NZST 2007

Amit Gupta a écrit :

> Hi List,
>             I m using koha-2.2.5 i cannot find the inventory range the
> error msg is "Can't find inventory codes in that range. Please try
> again ". So plz help me.
>

> Thank's & Regard
It is quite hard to help you without more information.
But I'll try.
a) inventory relies on itemcallnumbers. So you must have somewhere a
MARC subfield (in MARC-21, 852$c or 9??) linked to items.itemcallnumber
in your biblio framework.
If you donot have any, please consider adding a link in Koha2MARC link
page in system preference and use rebuildnonmarc script straight after
to rebuild information system.
b) maybe you donot input a good range in Inventory stocktaking page.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT