[Koha] Time zone and Koha

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sun Apr 1 00:54:17 NZST 2007

"Venita Glasfurd" <venita.glasfurd at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have my server with Koha running in the US time zone, while my library
> operates in the Indian timezone. Is there some setting in koha through which
> I can configure which timezone to use?

I don't know how it works on Windows, but on Unix, it takes from
system settings via Perl.  You can get an explanation in the TIMEZONES
section of the Date::Time man page.  I think you may be able to view
that on windows by typing
  perldoc Date::Time
at a Command Prompt.  You may be able to make a local timezone setting
for koha with a line saying
  SetEnv TZ IST
in your Apache VirtualHost configuration.

Good luck!
Webmaster/web developer, statistician, sysadmin, online shop maker,
developer of koha, debian, gobo, gnustep, various mail and web s/w.
Workers co-op @ Weston-super-Mare, Somerset http://www.ttllp.co.uk/