[Koha] File Charset.pm not found

arnab arnabsadhukhan at kolkatacdac.in
Wed Dec 27 19:38:38 NZDT 2006

Dear All,

Yesterday when I was running the script "bulkmarcimport.pl" it was running
without giving errors. But today when I'm using the script
"bulkmarcimport.pl" it is giving the error

C:\usr\koha227\scripts\misc\migration_tools>bulkmarcimport.pl -h -file t.mrc
Can't locate MARC/Charset.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
c:\usr\koha227\intranet\mod
ules C:/usr/site/lib C:/usr/lib .) at
C:\usr\koha227\scripts\misc\migration_tool
s\bulkmarcimport.pl line 14.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
C:\usr\koha227\scripts\misc\migration_tools
\bulkmarcimport.pl line 14.

Koha is running in my system but I cannot run the script from the command
prompt.
Could any body help me.

With Regards
Arnab