[Koha] Koha ZOOM install

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Dec 6 22:30:43 NZDT 2006

Jama Poulsen <jama at debianlinux.net> wrote:
> Oke, I'm going to study the the rel_3_0 sources a bit to see if I could
> create something resembling a /koha package, after which I'd like to try
> and automate things if useful and possibble (eventough it may not be stable
> yet).

Take a look at the Makefile.PL and perldoc ExtUtils::MakeMaker - I'm
not sure whether anyone has taken that forwards since my initial work.

> > If you're interested in joining the development, please join the
> > koha-devel list on savannah project; also join us on IRC at
> > irc.katipo.co.nz #koha -- IRC is where most of the developer
> > discussions take place :-)
>
> Will do, thanks.

Please keep the koha-devel list informed.  IRC is not an inclusive way
to work, with all the timezones around.

Regards,
Somerset, England. Work/Laborejo: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
IRC/Jabber/SIP: on request/peteble.
I've ~37 litres of packing chips for free locally - email me.