[Koha] Re: Install & Userguide - Spanish Documentation

Luis M. Gallardo D. gallardo9000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 07:23:51 NZDT 2006

It's one of the main university in Venezuela, South America but unfortunately we can't tell the name until the project is installed, set, tested and approved. As soon as everything had been approved, we are going to publish our opac in the Koha live OPACs, meanwhile we need to be on  low profile until we change the current proprietary library system for Koha.

We are also interested in publishing all the Spanish generated documentation for this project.

Library Admin <library.admin at solent.ac.uk> escribió: Dear Luis,
Is it possible to know the name of the university where Koha is being
adopted as a library management system?
It is always good to know that there are more and more universities going
open source.

Thanks.

Regards,

Fernando