[Koha] Install & Userguide - Spanish Documentation

Luis M. Gallardo D. gallardo9000 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 09:23:01 NZDT 2006

Hi Koha community,

I'm working on a project for a university here in my country using Koha. Checking the mail list and the docs available I realized there's not Spanish documentation for installation or the Koha's user manual.

Due to the documentation is a key factor in this project, we decided to make an installation manual based on the "Installing Koha (2.4) on Debian" sarge by Joshua Ferraro, but with some modifications because we are using Ubuntu as our operation system. This document is already done.

On the other hand, we are translating an adapting the "Users Guide (partial)" by Stephen Hedges, Joshua Ferraro and other contributors. This document is in progress.

We are interested in sharing both documents to the Koha community.  We would like to know how to publish them, and  if we have to follow a specific format, etc.

Luis Gallardo

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com