[Koha] Re: crashed - wiki.koha.org

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Wed Nov 29 13:40:19 NZDT 2006

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 08:10:51AM +0800, 毛慶禎 wrote:
> 2006/11/29, 毛慶禎 <mao at mail.ntl.edu.tw>:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I can not access
> >wiki.koha.org
> >from Taiwan.
The site seems to be working from the US just fine ...

> Yes, I could access that site occasionally.
>
> I also register as a new user.
> But, no password arrive my email box.
I just tested creation of a new user and the password arrived just fine.

> Ask wiki.koha.org resend new password.
> No reply from that site.
Also tested this and it seems to be working fine for me.

> What I could do?
> I wish to report some Koha users at Taiwan.
For now I suppose you can send them to me and I'll be happy to add them.

Anyone else having trouble with wiki.koha.org?

Cheers,