[Koha] converting alexandria data to koha

jo ab webmaster at apts.edu
Sat Nov 25 15:30:12 NZDT 2006

First of all, I would like to give a round of applause to the developers
of koha. What a great help to the community!

Currently, we are using Alexandria Library System and we are planning to
shift to Koha but my problem is migrating Alexandria data to Koha. I
found the instruction on the web
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=cmsdconversion but unfortunately after
several attempts I end up unsuccessful. Perhaps the problem is on my
part because I'm a newbie in Perl programming but I'm trying to learn
now as much as I could.

My question is, has anyone ever successfully migrate Alexandria to Koha
willing to share their experienced in detail? I'm sure lots of user will
benefit from it like me.

Thanks in advance!