[Koha] Mapping items -- Is it this hard for everyone or am Imissing the big picture.

BWS Johnson mhelman at illinoisalumni.org
Wed Nov 15 08:34:20 NZDT 2006

Salvete!

This is a little frustrating. I don't think that you're missing the big
picture, but I think your download might be corrupted if you're not
seeing anything at all on Links Koha ---> MARC DB. Out of curiousity,
what version of MySQL are you running?

Here are the MARC fields that I have linked.

Item number is 952u
itemtype 300f
homebranch is 952b
biblionumber 090c