[Koha] Importing records problem

Steven F.Baljkas baljkas at mts.net
Wed Nov 8 12:01:40 NZDT 2006

Tuesday, November 7, 2006     16:55 CST

Hi, Pedro,

My understanding of the bulkmarcimport script is the same as yours: the idea is to import a block of records in a single file.

How many records are we talking about here? Do you have the technical skills/tools available to append the files together automatically to make one large file? They can be treated simply as text files for that purpose.

Maybe someone else out there has had the same experience and can share their solution?

Best of luck with finding a solution to your problem.

Cheers,
Steven F. Baljkas
library tech at large
Koha neophyte