[Koha] Problem running ./bulkmarcimport.pl

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Nov 8 06:30:03 NZDT 2006

I am trying to run ./bulkmarcimport.pl on a new install of 2.2.6 on Debian 3.1
and having the following error when run:

Can't locate object method "ignore_errors" via package "MARC::Charset" at
./bulkmarcimport.pl line 24.

I have built the server 3 times now and keep getting stuck at this point.  I
don't know why my Charset.pm is missing this method.  Any ideas?  I currently
have a Fedora Core 3 server running 2.2.4 that worked just fine.  I have built
this with Ubuntu and ended up with the same problem.  Very frustrating to have a
working server ready to go, but I can't import data.

Thanks.