[Koha] KOHA login details

Carol Ku carolcool01 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 05:16:31 NZDT 2006

I believe card number is koha, and password koha, if you didn't change anything in the system.

sheetal Tank <sheetaldtank at gmail.com> wrote:
dear all,

  Could somebody help me. i recently donwloaded KOHA 2.2.4. version for windows and installed it and configured the environment too(MYSQL, APACHE, PERL).  I opened the browser to use the KOHA software i typed INTRANET and now its asking me for a crad number and password. i dont have any details of the same. somebody please help me to start using it.

--
Mrs. Sheetal D. Tank,
Librarian,

Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info