[Koha] Importing MARC Records

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Nov 1 20:36:08 NZDT 2006

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 07:51:07AM +0200, Kondwani Wella said:
> Dear All,
>
> I am migrating from Library Solution to Koha. I have imported my MARC
> records to Koha Reservoir and I am transfering them into the catalogue
> one by one. Is there a way I can use to transfer all records in the
> reservoir into the catalogue?

Hi there

There sure is, there is a command line script called
bulkmarcimport.pl, in scripts/misc/migration_tools/ in the unpacked
tarball.
That will load the MARC records directly into your catalogue rather
than into the reservior.

Hope this helps

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz