[Koha] npl theme broken at v.2.2.6

Carol Ku carolcool01 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 10:53:55 NZDT 2006

Do you have the opaclayoutsheet in your system preference?  Do you need to add the value for color.css... or you can simply select from the opaclayoutsheet?

  For windows users, I do not have the opaclayoutsheet

Mike Dalgity <dalgity at htl.net> wrote:
      Hi Carol,

  The NPL theme has had the layout and colors put into separate css files that you can specify in the admin interface. I think you're having the same issues as I was with 2.2.6RC2 when no layout and colors are specified. Read this http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2006/010406.html as it may solve your problem.

  Mike D.