[Koha] npl theme broken at v.2.2.6

Mike Dalgity dalgity at htl.net
Sat Oct 28 07:21:07 NZDT 2006

Hi Carol,

The NPL theme has had the layout and colors put into separate css files that
you can specify in the admin interface. I think you're having the same
issues as I was with 2.2.6RC2 when no layout and colors are specified. Read
this http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2006/010406.html as it may solve
your problem.

Mike D.