[Koha] Web hosting Koha - Questions

Venita Glasfurd venita.glasfurd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 07:42:55 NZDT 2006

 Hi MJ Ray/All,

Thanks for your response to my mail.

As mentioned earlier, I have to set up a koha on  shared server, but i can't
have koha installed. The Koha install image is going to be copied to the
server. Hence I need to set up all the perl dependencies ahead of time. How
can i do this?. Is there a pre-packaged set of perl packages for koha that
can be given to the web hosting service providers?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Venita.

Message: 2