[Koha] Re: Hourly Charge using Koha

Jim V vlandham at ku.edu
Tue Oct 3 07:29:02 NZDT 2006

> We would like to modify the late fee charges so that they are charged per-hour
> of being late, instead of the whole day.
> Would this be possible in the current charging configuration, or would we have
> to modify the charging script to accomplish this type of biling?
>
> Thanks again,
> Jim V

Jim V <vlandham at ...> writes:

Little more research into the situation, and I've found that the issue has
already come up.
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=3827455

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.koha/3371/focus=3380

wonder now if Chris Cormack or 	Eric G. Salayon ever produced a usable script?
It would be great for us to use as a template if it was availible.

thanks again

Jim V