[Koha] MySQL 5 fixes

Alex King alex at king.net.nz
Sat Sep 30 09:39:41 NZST 2006

It looks like Koha version 2.2.5 was released in January.  Normally, the
download for 2.2.5 wouldn't be changed.  I would assume the fixes are in
the pipeline for the next version in the series, 2.2.6.

So when 2.2.6 is released I would expect it will work nicely with MySQL5.

Perhaps a warning could be put on the download page mentioning the
MySQL5 issue.

Cheers,

Alex