[Koha] 2.2.4 to 2.2.5 upgrade problem

Matthew Metzger news at thinkdeeper.com
Sat Sep 23 06:02:17 NZST 2006

Hello,

I've set up an extra koha server using the process described in my koha
on ubuntu guide.
http://matthew.metzger.cc/wiki/index.php?title=Install_Koha_on_Ubuntu_6.06

The old database was on koha 2.2.4, the new installation is 2.2.5

I have inserted my database by deleting the default database created by
the set up, creating a new empty database named Koha, and then using
"mysql -uroot -p Koha < 2006_09_21_koha.sql" to insert the database that
I had dumped from my other koha installation on the old server.

Everything seems to work great and the data seems to be there, but when
I search for items in the opac, they just don't show up. It lists the
correct number of results, but the fields are just blank. I have put
screen shots up at the url below.

http://matthew.metzger.cc/wiki/index.php?title=Koha_upgrade_problem

I also ran the updater script after adding the line "use lib
'/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules';" directly under the "#Koha modules"
line near the beginning of the script. Running the script seemed to
fail. Here's the output:

sudo ./updatedatabase
-----------
connected to your DB. Checking & modifying it
Could convert to MyISAM database tables...
   Alter encoding in marc_breeding
   Alter printername in printers
   Alter bookfundid in aqbookfund
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Invalid default value for 'aqbudgetid' at
./updatedatabase line 1186.
   Alter aqbudgetid in aqbudget
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Invalid default value for 'id' at
./updatedatabase line 1186.
   Alter id in z3950servers
synch'ing borrowers
synch'ing items
synch'ing biblio
synch'ing biblioitems
Checking for data required in table userflags...
Checking for data required in table systempreferences...