[Koha] Re: Moving from Fedora to Ubuntu

Matthew Metzger news at thinkdeeper.com
Fri Sep 22 08:11:22 NZST 2006

I am wondering the same thing, except I'm doing it on another machine
just in case I make a mistake and it doesn't work.

Can I use the database dump from 2.2.4 and restore it into Koha 2.2.5?
Will there be any problems with doing that? Or should I install the same
version of Koha as my old system, restore the database, and then upgrade
to 2.2.5?

thanks for any thoughts you may have.

-Matthew