[Koha] koka users template

mourik jan heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Wed Sep 20 02:52:13 NZST 2006

hello all,

If you use an ldap backend with koha, you might find this interesting: I
have created a template to use with ldapadmin

The template adds required koha fields to LDAP Admin, thus making it
easy and convenient to add the required koha fields to your new and
existing ldap users.

Note: my template is a version 1.0, so don't expect this to be perfect,
and also the template feature itself is new with current release of
ldapadmin (0.9.9) so I don't think it's 100% error free yet.

But I'm using it here, and I haven't had big issues so far.

Hope this is of help to someone.