[Koha] Z39.50 stuff

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Sep 19 12:00:40 NZST 2006

Is there some trick to getting Koha to look the Biblio info up via some
server?

i.e. having access to a server, or are there a variety of public ones
out there that don't require a login or something?

in the configuration of adding a new Z39.50 server...there are fields
for userid and password..
I input a book on my desk 'Using Samba' ISBN 0-596-00256-4
and went to try to gather the biblio info from the Z39.50...and nothing
came back..

Am I doing something out of sequence here?

Hrm..it doesn't look like it input the book at all.

--Huck