[Koha] koha on ubuntu!!

Abdrahamane ANNE girlajo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 04:10:24 NZST 2006

Hello,
In the was able to install Koha on Ubuntu for PPC. But this time I am
trying to install Koha on Ubuntu Dapper for PC. I did not succeed to
install the DBD::mysql module due to missing mysql_config. Tried to
install it but some conflicts are happening. When I will be through
it, I will tell you.

ANNE A.