[Koha] Koha Barcode Generation

bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca bluejaydesign at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 25 00:39:34 NZST 2006

This only works for Linux with KDE as far as I know, but it might help somebody. I have worked around this problem by using kbarcode (http://www.kbarcode.net/) I think it works wonderful, it can get it's information from the mysql database (and other ones too) and if you know a tiny little bit of java you can automate spine labels too.
And you can produce almost any barcode you can think off.

Marty