[Koha] Problems with barcode generation

Pedro Faria pjf at eurotux.com
Thu Aug 24 05:10:09 NZST 2006

Dear all,f - Numéro d'inventaire
Want to thank Henri-Damien LAURENT to fabulous help!
Now I am trying to generate barcodes.
First I wanna know if "Inventory code" asked  to generate the barcode is
the same that we enter when adding an item (f - Numéro d'inventaire in
additem.pl)? Because I give the same number (1000) and it says that
there was any with that code (using Individual Codes in generator). If I
select Continuous Range of Items from 0 to 1000 it proceeds...A bit odd
:). Any ideas?

However it still was not ok. First I had to change some scripts becouse
PDF::API2 has changed a bit and things are not anymore in the same place
(e.g PDF::API::Utils is now PDF::API2::Basic::PDF::Utils). This I
figured out myself. But now I got

Can't locate object method "barcode" via package "PDF::API2::Content" at
/usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/barcodes/barcodesGenerator.pl line 259

and this one I still couldn't solve. Anyone can help?