[Koha] koha mysql root password

Giovani Augusto Quintao Pereira giovani at dcc.ufmg.br
Wed Aug 23 05:32:19 NZST 2006

HI!

i'v installed koha with autoinstall file.
My mysql must , by default, be without password for root. So, at
autoinstall file,
in the parameter MyqlRootPassword i put the LDAP password, that
authenticates mysql root user by default.
However, after i execute "installer.pl -i autoinstallfile", when i type
mysql, it's asked to me mysql password, and i have to type the password,
but i would like that it was like before, without ask me the mysql root
password when i type mysql. It's really important in my case.

Someone knows how to help me?

Thank you very much.

-------
Giovani Augusto Quintao Pereira