Re Re: [Koha] Koha reports not working

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Tue Aug 22 20:23:08 NZST 2006

Mohamed Imran K R a écrit :
> there are thousands of users and more provisioned. so i just want the
> changes to be reflected as and when the users change info about
> themselves. for manual sol, i have to synchronize every now & then
> hoping that there is no loss.
>
> the koha ldap module fetches & fills in the data from the ldap into
> the borrower table of koha db. i dont how is it related to MARC!
It is not.
koha_ldap modules, as far as I know, was designed by someone who needed
it once, neither by me nor by paul (iirc). And it seems NOT populating
borrowers table with data from LDAP. LDAP is merely used as a login
facility.

But paul will come back next week I can ask him.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT