[Koha] Where I get MARC::Record perl package

the undead the_real_undead at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 18:05:28 NZST 2006

From: vimal kumar <vimal0212 at yahoo.com>
Dear Koha Users,

I am trying to install Koha 2..2.6. Where I get the latest version of
MARC::Record ?. there is a link In the document "Installing and Configuring
Koha's Zebra Plugin (for Koha 2.2.6)" leads to the perl module in
http://bugs.koha.org. But i couldnt fiound any perl package. If anybody have
knowledge about this, please send me the package as an mail attachment or as
exact weblink.

just run this command from the shell as a root
perl -MCPAN -e ‘install “MARC::Record”’

or download this file and u shall find the most of the perl packages u need
for koha 2.2.6 and all the perl modules for koha2.2.5

http://mega-file.net/file.php?file=11e6dc036792657b05fb3e03f37e47b5

for more info, please visit:
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=fc4

I will also e-mail you the package in a separate e-mail message

askress2009 at yahoo.com
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=arabic