[Koha] koha & amazon.com again

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Sat Aug 19 10:59:49 NZST 2006

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 05:12:06PM +0000, the undead said:
> Dear Koha Users,
>
> I first posted this
> http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2006/010386.html
>
> and after I navigated the koha wiki
> http://wiki.koha.org/
>
> I think that amazon module is going to happen in 3 version and you can see
> it here
> http://opac.liblime.com
>
> but is there a way to add this module to our koha2.2.5

Hi there

It is in the rel_2_2 branch of cvs, and will be in Koha 2.2.6.
http://opac.liblime.com is koha 2.2.x.
You can check out the rel_2_2 branch from cvs and grab the C4/Amazon.pm from
there, plus the new opac-search.pl and templates ... if you want to spend a
little time editing things.
Or you can wait for the release of 2.2.6 which will be soon

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz