[Koha] Koha installation

Alex King alex at king.net.nz
Thu Aug 17 10:20:18 NZST 2006

I don't really know, but it looks like you need to delete the old
database first and create it again.

Don't do this if you have anything in your koha system already that you
want to keep.  Only do this to start with a fresh koha install.  This
will delete all current entries.

To delete the old database, type:

mysqladmin drop koha

To create again, type:

mysqladmin create koha

Then continue with the instructions to set up the database.

Alex