[Koha] Q3?

yared berhanu yared_berhanu at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 03:33:34 NZST 2006

Hi friends,I have finished everything about Koha installation and I included the  /etc/koha-httpd.conf file in to /etc/apache2/apache2.conf file and added Listen 8000 and Listen 8080 lines. while i am reloading the apache server which is on ubuntu 6.06, i faced the following problem

user at ubuntu:/etc/apache2$ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 force-reload
 * Forcing reload of apache 2.0 web server...
-apache2: Could not determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName
-apache2: Could not determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName

please help me.