[Koha] branch location problems

Eleanor Kleiber EleanorK at spc.int
Wed Aug 9 16:52:19 NZST 2006

Hello again,

Here is the next SPC koha problem:

Recently bibliographic records being viewed in the "normal" view have been indicating that the item is located in a branch (Public Health), even though the main branch (Noumea) was selected (at times repeatedly) both for the home and holding branch.  This doesn't happen to all the records we create or edit, but we can't figure out what it is we are doing (or not doing) to cause this.  Interestingly, it only ever happens with Public Health, but no other branch.

We certainly don't want Fisheries books to get lost in the Public Health section!

Thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks,

Eleanor

Eleanor Kleiber

Librarian / Bibliothécaire

Secretariat of the Pacific Community Library / Bibliothèque, Secrétariat général de la Communauté du Pacific

BP D5 98848

Nouméa Cedex

New Caledonia

tel: +687 26 01 37