[Koha] Re: uninstall koha

lalitanand dandge dandgelb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 16:48:01 NZST 2006

Hi
to uninstall koha,
just drop or delete the Koha database,
also delete the koha.conf (/etc/koha.conf and koha-httpd.conf)
delete the koha installation folder (/usr/local/koha)
and proceed for fresh installation.

I think this should work.(I did same )

Thanks and regards..
Lalitanand...

On 8/9/06, jennyzhang <jennyzhang at nsia.ac.nz> wrote:

> I am a new player of koha. I just install koha 2.2.5 on Fedora core 5. I
> installed everything step by step. I can access the library through
> intranet
> but can't open OPAC. When I try to access
> http://librarynsia.nsia.ac.nz/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl , it shows message
> below:

> <title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
> </head><body>
> <h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
> misconfiguration and was unable to complete
> your request.</p>
> jennyzhang at nsia.ac.nz and inform them of the time the error occurred,
> and anything you might have done that may have
> caused the error.</p>
> in the server error log.</p>
> error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the
> request.</p>
> <hr>
> <address>Apache/2.2.0 (Fedora) Server at librarynsia.nsia.ac.nz Port
> 80</address>
> I found that some tables were not created during the installation. For
> example: itemtypes and systemparameters. I don't know the reason. so I
> want
> to uninstall koha and reinstall it.
> Can somebody tell me how to ininstall koha?
> Thanks

"Talk is cheap. Show me the code. Think Open, use Open Source!"
Visit & Register at http://www.ossrc.org.in