[Koha] Problem

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Fri Aug 4 09:47:49 NZST 2006

Hi. We're merrily adding records and quite suddenly, nothing shows up in the MARC view of the catalog or Add Biblio functions. Nothing was changed by me (the only person who is authorized to change stuff like this).  So, we're a bit panicked that our info seems to be gone.  Although the information appears in the normal mode.

How do we fix this?  PLEASE help.

Thanx.

--
Lenora A. Oftedahl, MLS MEPM