[Koha] Installing Koha

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Aug 4 09:43:13 NZST 2006

> After re-installing, putting backticks around "return" in the
> koha.mysql file, I have had better luck.
>
> Now the OPAC interface is working.
>
> The remaining errors produced by the installer were:
>
> DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Invalid default value for 'aqbudgetid' at
> scripts/updater/updatedatabase line 1185.
> DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Invalid default value for 'id' at
> scripts/updater/updatedatabase line 1185.
>
> Are these significant?

Hi Alex

Hmm, those dont sound too signficant, ill check the updatedatabase now
though to look. Release 2.2.6 is pretty close so it would be good to make
those errors dissapear before that.

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz