[Koha] How to add Authority

young librarian luckylib04 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 21:52:09 NZST 2006

Dear Friends Hi
  I am using Koha window version. Server information is as follows:

  Koha version2.2.4
  OS version Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
  Perl version5.008007
  MySQL versionmysql Ver 12.22 Distrib 4.0.26, for Win32 (ia32)
  Apache version

  I am facing problem with the authorities. whenever I tried to add new authority it is not working. For Example When I am indexing a book,  and place of publication of that book is, say London. So Is it possible to add london or anything which i need again and again during the indexing or somewhere else. Sothat Once I add the term in the system and can use it every where, whenever need arises.

  Thanx in advance
  Aquil