[Koha] Fwd: Koha - what all languages it supports

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Tue Jul 18 14:45:58 NZST 2006

Hi Murari,

Koha has a very nicely written translation framework
that can be used to create language-specific templates. It
also supports utf-8 natively and so can do searches
and display characters from languages in that character
set. If you are interested in helping out in the translation
effort, let me know and I can send you some translation files.

Sincerely,