[Koha] barcode of existing items not showing in intranet interface

najmun nessa najmunnessa at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 23:55:03 NZST 2006

Hi all,
 I have entered a book into the catalogue and scanned the barcode. After that, I have searched  that book through the barcode , it shows the biblio record.  When I tried to edit that item,  the existing items field was not showing the barcode of the book. I have tried to  enter the barcode again,but  it was not added into the database. I have tried to delete the same item from the record but it could not be deleted.

 I didnot understand the why it was happened. If any body faced the same problem and solved it, please inform me how to solve it ?

 regards
 Najmun Nessa
 West Bengal University of Technology

http://mail.yahoo.com