[Koha] My Local Koha Installation and Demo installation On http://koha.liblime.com

Pasi Korkalo psulasal at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Jun 29 17:43:51 NZST 2006

You will need to use the NPL templates instead of the default ones. Go to:

Parameters -> System Preferences

then click on 'Others' link on the upper part of the screen, find a
variable called 'template' and click on 'Edit' icon beside it. Change the
value of the variable to 'NPL' from the drop-down menu and click 'Ok'. Be
warned that there are some bugs in the NPL templates that need to be
fixed.

--

"There are no answers, only cross-references" -- Weiner

Pasi Korkalo <psulasal at paju.oulu.fi>