[Koha] Problem with issuing

Pasi Korkalo psulasal at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Jun 26 18:14:31 NZST 2006

Hi all!

I've been installing Koha to be used as a teaching system at my university
and after some (well.. a lot as I don't have admin permissions to the
server or MySQL ;)) tweaking it's working for the most part. However, I
discovered that there is a problem with issuing books. On "Issues" screen
the issued items are supposed to appear on the list on the lower part of
the screen. This does not happen for me. The items do get issued, but they
don't show up in the list. Ideas on how to fix this?

--

"There are no answers, only cross-references" -- Weiner

Pasi Korkalo <psulasal at paju.oulu.fi>