[Koha] "Can't locate C4/Context.pm in @INC" and "read_config_file(/etc/koha.conf) returned undef" errors for rebuildnonmarc.pl

h lowe heidilowe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 01:32:24 NZST 2006

Thanks! I tried it though and it wouldn't work :(
So I added the use lib stuff to the scripts and saved them as new
files just in case. Then I ran the new file and it worked! Only, sort
of. The script ran, but nothing showed up in the opac or "items not
issued report"
so I took a closer look at the mysql database..
The new records have been loaded into the biblio table and the
biblioitems table, but not the items table.
??
Has this happened to anyone else before?
-Heidi