[Koha] Re: centos dependencies with yaz

Amzari Abu Bakar amzari79 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 07:25:26 NZST 2006

Hi,

Recently, I have been testing Koha installation on RedHat Ent. ES and AS 4. I've got the same problem on libssl.so.5 and etc. the dependencies keep on going. I have resolve it by installing libxml2-devel and zlib-devel package. Maybe you can try it on CentOS. (I am also planning to do installation on CentOS in the near future).

Hope it will help.

Amzari Abu Bakar
FingerClick Solutions
"We Assist Koha User in Malaysia"