[Koha] barcode autocalculated

nguyen tuan anh ntanh at dme.hcmut.edu.vn
Fri Jun 16 20:22:54 NZST 2006

Hi all,

We am now testing koha 2.2.4 on a windows xp. In Koha, I see that there is
an option for autocalculate barcode (system preferences). I set this option
"on" and turn off marc support (as instructed b user manual). However, when
add biblio item, we still have to add manually the barcode into the textbox.
Can anyone show us how to get barcode autocalculated?

Thanks,
Anh