[Koha] Continuting z3950 madness

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Jun 16 14:58:13 NZST 2006

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 12:51:54PM +1000, Daehenoc said:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm still getting the problem below, are there Koha developers on this
> list (ideally the person who wrote Breeding.pm??) who might be able to
> help me with this one? The library I have installed this for would
> really like to make use of this feature and it is frustrating for them
> and I that we can't get it working.

Hi Greg

Couple of quick questions, so I can be sure that im looking at the right
version, what version of Koha do you have installed?
2nd question, what templates are you using default or npl?

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz