[Koha] installation on ubuntu dapper 6.06

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 01:12:33 NZST 2006

Errors are reported in the log files, by default they will be in
koha at lists.katipo.co.nz.

Also, when you reply, use they "reply to all" button, that way the e-mail
still gets sent to the koha mailing list as well. That way if anyone else
has some wisdom to impart, they can also e-mail you. ; )

Kyle

--
IT Tech
Crawford County Federated Library System