[Koha] Koha CD availability - Complimentary copies?

John Siegel johnsiegel76 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 16:19:16 NZST 2006

Hello:

  I'm currently enrolled in the MLS program at the University of Maryland, and I am researching "open source" software. I was wondering if Koha was available on CD via a complimentary copy? Specifically, if a library only has a dial-up connection, is there a source that will send a complimentary copy of Koha through the mail to that particular library?

  Please feel free to respond to me off-list: johnsiegel76 at yahoo.com.

  Sincerely,

  John Siegel

http://mail.yahoo.com